Sign in to follow this  

Weight loss

I got the engine running like it should. Now its time for some weight loss. Anyone have any ideas or mods? Was thinking of losing the starter and battery and adding on a kicker. (can this be done) Its a 06sm. Have new lighter wheels on order. Dumped the stock lights and passanger pegs any thing else I can do? Thanks for the info.

I got the engine running like it should. Now its time for some weight loss. Anyone have any ideas or mods? Was thinking of losing the starter and battery and adding on a kicker. (can this be done) Its a 06sm. Have new lighter wheels on order. Dumped the stock lights and passanger pegs any thing else I can do? Thanks for the info.
Yes on the kick start stuff.... Been there done that. You can save about 10 lbs. if you make your bike a bastardized kicker.

Depends on how far you are willing to go. Look in my garage. My bike started as an S. Not much S left on it.

Nice bike. Thanks for the info. If I can shave around 20 pounds bike should be able to compete on the track Tired of losing ground on the straights to the crf's and ktm's.

Yes on the kick start stuff.... Been there done that. You can save about 10 lbs. if you make your bike a bastardized kicker.

Depends on how far you are willing to go. Look in my garage. My bike started as an S. Not much S left on it.

sorry to change the convo but that is one sick drz