They kicked my @ss....... again!

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, since you all can't ride very well then at least you can touch the ground when you're falling over so often.

On a serious note: a good rider need not touch the ground. If you're feet are off the pegs going through the rocks then you're riding too slow.

To refresh your memory here's your direct quote, the one that started it all. When I first read it I thought it was funny, but by prefacing your comment with "On a serious note" you lead us all to believe that a rider doesn't need to touch the ground. That's all, short and sweet. Either you can or you can't, on the trail in question. I'm not claiming to be some expert A rider, nor am I a racer (getting too old.) You're blowing this way out of proportion thinking this some highly charged testosterone deal between two riders.

I think you're thinking of rocky sections (such as the one you mentioned in and around Fallon,) but the 3-man trail doesn't even come close to comparison. I've ridden around Fallon lots of times and those are little rocks compared to 3-man trail. BTW the word is "waste" not "waist."

You're bragging that you can ride those above mentioned trails without touching the ground, both feet on the pegs, and I merely called you on it.
To refresh your memory here's your direct quote, the one that started it all. When I first read it I thought it was funny, but by prefacing your comment with "On a serious note" you lead us all to believe that a rider doesn't need to touch the ground. That's all, short and sweet. Either you can or you can't, on the trail in question.

You're still coming up short Goob. Now you're implying, yet you earlier made a post stating that I made a direct comment. Which is it?

BTW the word is "waste" not "waist."

You're just dying to get me on something, aren't you? Are you sure you want to play that game too now? You're going to be hurtin' when I point out all of your mis-typings.

Goob, the "getting too old" claim is a lame excuse. There are guys out there racing that are in their sixties. Hell, the guy that beat me at the Fools Gold is in his late forties. Age is a lame excuse Goob.

Okay, here's a claim. I think Goob , aka Silverlakerider, can't ride all that well and is afraid to go racing. He's afraid he'll get his arse handed to him.

..and eff that Coors Light crapola. That's nasty schit. Someone provide a 12 pack of Chimay, pay for my gas and I'll go ride Goob's trail. Don't be deluting this with piss water.

To Wiley and Silverlakerider aka GOOB I will be at the D36 Wild Horse Enduro on saturday 9/23/06 in Fallon, NV I will check scorecards after the event if you two compete. Hope to see you both there.

Sweet!!! Here you go Goob.

If you do this then you don't have to buy my gas and a $50 twelve pack.

..and eff that Coors Light crapola. That's nasty schit. Someone provide a 12 pack of Chimay, pay for my gas and I'll go ride Goob's trail. Don't be deluting this with piss water.

The coors light wasn't for you chesty. But I'll buy the Chimay, you spring for your own gas, and then we can have a spelling contest ?

You're still coming up short Goob. Now you're implying, yet you earlier made a post stating that I made a direct comment. Which is it?

You're just dying to get me on something, aren't you? Are you sure you want to play that game too now? You're going to be hurtin' when I point out all of your mis-typings.

Goob, the "getting too old" claim is a lame excuse. There are guys out there racing that are in their sixties. Hell, the guy that beat me at the Fools Gold is in his late forties. Age is a lame excuse Goob.

Okay, here's a claim. I think Goob , aka Silverlakerider, can't ride all that well and is afraid to go racing. He's afraid he'll get his arse handed to him.

Wow! Are you getting pissed off or what? Let me try and explain this again and I'll type slowly. I can care less if you're faster than me, better than me, more good looking than me or you're the best rider in the known universe. THAT'S NOT WHAT THIS IS ABOUT. I called you on a direct quote that you made and offered you a chance to "show your wares." (Go to page 3 of this thread and you can read for yourself the quote that you typed in.) You're taking this way too personal. I guess you need to prove to everyone what a great rider you are, and claim to be. I've made no such claims, nor will I. Let's quit going off topic. Do you want to try and do what you claim you can do on 3-man trail (Silver Fork) or not? If not, no harm no foul, I concede you're the best rider in the world. ? And I don't blame you, that trail is a tough s.o.b.

One other thing: Are you trying reverse psychology in calling me Goob all the time? You devilish fiend you! :applause: Is this really Goob, because I know what you look like. http://www.seankernan.com/images/new/treeHugger.jpg

I can't dog you good 'ol Navy boys out too hard, you were always good for giving us a ride where we needed to go, while you kicked it onboard ship swapping sea stories in the coffee mess! ?

MARINE =

My Ass Rides In Navy Equipment

-or-

Muscles Are Required Intelligence Not Expected :applause::applause:

Alright, this concludes any further responses from me because I have more important things to worry besides this witty banter! I'm packing for Mexico baby, leaving tonight. ?:applause::applause: Me thinks there will be a full moon out tonight! :ride: Y'all take care and will be talking to ya in a week or so, I'm turning off the computer right now.

On the serious side, for those of you following this thread (and I know most of you) will someone please try and make the El Dorado Nat'l Forest Field trips on the 9,10,11, & 12. It's in all of our best interests to try and keep these trails open, even though we might be pissin' in the wind. Maybe a glimmer of spark will be lit within the eyes of the forest service, especially Scardina. Take care and :applause: