o o backyard fun in cali

http://s31.photobucket.com/albums/c391/hondaabuser/?action=view&current=drz.jpg

Is this you or your friend?

Cool pics! Post more vid when you get more. I love seeing little bikes do what they're not meant to do!

EDIT: Barch, land in Cali is very expensive, especially land like hondaabuser's.

I know, LOL...no shit. A $350,000 house in Michigan would be 1.5 Million in California. If not more, my friend lives in Burbank, his house is only like 1000 sq/ft. Our house is 3,000 sq/ft, and cost's 75% less than his...and was built only 6 years ago, while his was built 40 years ago. I was just saying, it's expensive to build a track, but if you can afford acres in Cali, I'm sure you can afford a few grand for a track.

Im just wondering, but why are you riding a drz125 when you have a rm85? Just a question..

When u hit the power band in cracked slippery, sandy dirt that gives away, u slide alot, he rode he 85 for about 5 minutes rode that and was hooked!!!yes thats him scrubbing i took like 500 pictures but he only liked 3....ill try and get him over again, or a video of me doing a lap...but hes more fun to see, ill post up the pic of him and some other kids in racer x.