Sign in to follow this  

neutral sensor ?

Mine and all other Australian delivered 06 yz 250 s have a neutral sensor anybody know what this is for ?

Hey pooface any mouth about this years MXDN, remember last year when you thought Stevie was actually fast and FIM should have some respect! Whats your call.

Its gonna be a bad beating, AGAIN

Mine and all other Australian delivered 06 yz 250 s have a neutral sensor anybody know what this is for ?
I don't know the specific purpose of the sensor on that model. But in most cases, the manufacturers use a neutral sensor to activate a "sound test friendly" ignition map when the bike is in neutral.

Hey pooface any mouth about this years MXDN, remember last year when you thought Stevie was actually fast and FIM should have some respect! Whats your call.

Whos stevie

I don't know the specific purpose of the sensor on that model. But in most cases, the manufacturers use a neutral sensor to activate a "sound test friendly" ignition map when the bike is in neutral.

thanks

Everets

who is Everets???????????????????????

your a fool

who is Everets???????????????????????

your a fool

You're on the friggan internet, look it up! :thumbsup:

google EVERERTS on your friggan internet and see what you come up with.

That is pretty funny. Nice one Moto.

i see you '' STILL'' don,t understand what cowpoo was on about eh. :thumbsup: .......BTW , the usa didn,t win the mxdn last year !................RC did............ So Jim e dicks , do you know what the sensor is for or not ??????

Harry's kid
Harrys kid ????? , i think i,m gonna ''PUCH''. :thumbsup: .........

Stevie Wonder? Stevie Nicks?

POOFACE knows what I am refering to, last year he though Everets would beat the GOAT. poo is a little slow so we need patience.

POOFACE knows what I am refering to, last year he though Everets would beat the GOAT. poo is a little slow so we need patience.

you may say im slow . but who the hell is Stevie Everets ? or do you mean Stefan Everts

you may say im slow . but who the hell is Stevie Everets ? or do you mean Stefan Everts

we all know your slow poo, you make that very clear very often! :-} still love me? Neut sensor for no blow