Shed a tear to see her go

I saw my 2006 KX250F slowly drive away from me today in the back of some guys trailor, must say, as much as i was dark on it for costing me over 3000 dollars in repairs etc im gana miss it! Took it for one last squirt around my tiny little track, and that only made me wanna keep it worse haha.. :applause:

But anyway, shes finally gone, and been replaced by a 2005 crf, with only 6 hours on it hehe.

Well i bid yas good bye but im sure to be back! :ride:

And mostly, thanks for all ya help when needed in tricky situations! ?

Laterz

im still trying to sell mine and im deff. not wanting to let it go.... i just got the crf but an 06 i love it runs mint starts ri6ht up when i want it too i have 5 hours on it but its gunna b sitting for some time seeming i broke my arm on my kawi last weekend

Nar i work at a honda dealer, so thats mostly the decision, i loved the kawy, but none here last past the 10 hr mark... Everyone one around here with 05 crfs last forever, but the 06's arnt do good. and besides, i don liek them, to slow.

The crf is been fully flow ported and bills system fitted to make it go as hard if not harder then the kxf, and yas must agree, they handle simala...

• 4 weeks later...