Sign in to follow this  

Cytomax

I started using Cytomax for moto, the stuff seems to actually work. Is it in my head or do some of you use it with success?

I've just started using it on my off-road adventures. It seems to be helping me. My "second wind" seems to be stronger.

I was bonking on long mountain bike rides until I started using this stuff. Cytomax was one of the 1st quality sports drinks out there. Now there are lots of other high quality drinks that are supposed to be more technologically advanced but I like the Cytomax for before and during activities. I also use Endurox R4 for recovery after rides.

I used to be able to buy Cytomax premixed and packaged like in a Gatorade type bottle ready to drink. Does anyone know where and if this stuff can still be purchased? I have contacted Cytomax direct but believe it or not nobody there seems to know....thanx

I used to be able to buy Cytomax premixed and packaged like in a Gatorade type bottle ready to drink. Does anyone know where and if this stuff can still be purchased? I have contacted Cytomax direct but believe it or not nobody there seems to know....thanx

Longs drugs out here on the west coast carries it

http://cgi.ebay.com/Cytosport-Cytomax-RTD-Bottles-1-case-Look_W0QQitemZ5675000665QQihZ007QQcategoryZ19261QQssPageNameZWD1VQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

A friend of mine says he gets it at Albertsons grocery store out here in AZ. A lot of grocery stores will order stuff if you request it too.

Out in here in california I found it in a local albertsons store. I buy and use it all the time.