Sign in to follow this  

Kouba Lowering Links

I was just wondering if anyone is using the KOUBA LOWERING LINKS and what there thoughts are, also where is the best place to purchase.

I have the 'DRZ 3' on mine. I like how my bike sits now, in conjunction with a Corbin seat.

It bottoms out quite a bit in the whoops etc. but I'm going to get a heavier spring for it to deal with that.

I'm 5'7" and about 170 with gear.

Bought them direct from Carls cycle.

BJ

I was just wondering if anyone is using the KOUBA LOWERING LINKS and what there thoughts are, also where is the best place to purchase.

I have some DRZ-1 links.... But would recommend against using lowering links. Suspension action is severely compromised, valving to overcome difficult at best,and even then, not a great solution.

Yes it is a cheap solution for lowering the bike, and results will match the price.

Have a suspension shop internally lower the shock and forks.... While more $$, if combined with a service and valving, it's only a little more $,, And the result is, well worth it. I've now ridden DRZ's both ways.... I'll have a set of DRZ-1 links for sale soon