Sign in to follow this  

Race Video from my back Yard...

Kind of a repeat from another post..I wasn't thinking and it should have been posted HERE. I apologize in advance to those who picked the other place. So if you been there ignore...if not take a peek!

This was Lap one of a AGP race back in July...love the background music and the end of this video. Fun to watch actual racing footage. These are Quads racing on our horse trails.

This Video is located at:

www.thequadbuilder.com

And I didn't mention the steps to get to the right Video...they are:

Pick "Atlantic Grand Prix Logan Farm Video"

Then select "Helmet Cam Footage......."

(Not trying to insult anyone's intel or computer savey!!! Just had an e-mail from someone saying they didn't find the helmet cam one...I thought it was labeled clearly)

what song is that i kno its the red hot chili peppers but i cant remember wuts is called

anyone kno?

what song is that i kno its the red hot chili peppers but i cant remember wuts is called

anyone kno?

Dani California

Everything was good exept that music... I'm not some pot-head hippie..

But like somebody said, I personally hate quads, and quad riders, but that video makes me want to get one..

But like somebody said, I personally hate quads, and quad riders, but that video makes me want to get one..

that doesn't make sense at all. you hate them but want to get one?

and i wasnt aware the red hot chilli peppers were a pot head hippie band?

not much more pot there then a lot of other concerts...

I ride and race dirt bikes but own a quad too. I don't get why there is always tension between the 2 groups. Don't let a few irresponsible quad riders let you paint a picture of all of them w/ a broad brush. :thumbsup:

A little over 250.

Its actually a horse farm. Those are (were?) horse trails. :applause:

I don't know if you saw Chris Borich on his Honda just zip buy on the start ...He won by 8 minutes. And thats AFTER he stopped to help a injured rider right his quad, get it started and headed out for help. :thumbsup:

Chris is a really great kid and I credit him with opening my eyes to the Quad world... :ride:

(posted story in the post "Quad Revelation" in General section a few days ago)

I have to tell you I'm a HARD core motorcycle guy and these guys took away that edge. They were FAST and they had fun and WERE fun to watch. All the racers were really great as well.

Then that Video..just iced it!. As was said before I want to go out and get one too. Just looks like too much fun. :applause:

Everything was good exept that music... I'm not some pot-head hippie..

And who said the video was for you ? Pot-head hippies need love too ! Cheese- heads need an education !