Sign in to follow this  

sponsorhouse??

i was over my friends the other day and noticed he had a sponsorhouse. reminds me of myspace .. but alot better? lol. i understand obviously you get sponsors from it.. but .. how does it work? do reps just email you and say hey we wanna sponsor you jus put a sticker on your bike.. or is there contracts and terms you have or what? i was thinking of making one since i race.. but didnt know if it was worth it or how it works..do you just get discounted parts? how much of a discount? what if you got sponsored by alpinestar but your old boots you use for practice are gaernes? is that a no no ? if someone could give me all the details or examples that would be great !

its simple..u pay 60$, make ur profile, write up a reseme, send it to the sponsors you want, and they will pretty much offer you something in return, Than you sign an online contract and it seals the deal.... you pay, they sponsor...

Everything you need to know about each company's terms and agreements will be in the contract, pretty much all the contracts are the same, for example, You gotta run there sticker visible on ur truck, bike etc, you CANT share anyone what discounts you get, you must wear THERE products there supporting you with

do a search theres TONSSS of threads covering this

my friend has like 20 sponsors through that site. most of them are 50% off discounts which is very good. they want u to run there gear but i dont think they will check up on u and make sure ur doing so. for example, my friend is sponsored by osiris shoes, yet he only wears etnies. and he always orders stuff for me so i can get a discount. but if u do that, u have to be careful that they dont find out.

A friend of mine is on Sponsorhouse and he picked up a few sponsors off of there. He tried to get sponsored by Monster but he applied too late in the year. Maybe next year...

I say go for it. $60 to join is nothing compared to what you can save by being sponsored.