Sign in to follow this  

BroomeTioga torrent

]

dude what is with that thing, i cant play them, am i doing something wrong?! please tell me EXACTLY WHAT TO DO!!!! please man i beg you!

i cant use media player it wont let me, i downloaded vlc right I think... and when i open them upo to play them the littel doc. icon has a media plkayer icon in it, i try to play it on vlc but it says its playing for a fraction of a second then stops, and wont play anythign from there, please help me,

You download the .torrent file and then use a torrent client to download the full file. Azureus is a good client, read more here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Azureus

]

dude what is with that thing, i cant play them, am i doing something wrong?! please tell me EXACTLY WHAT TO DO!!!! please man i beg you!

i cant use media player it wont let me, i downloaded vlc right I think... and when i open them upo to play them the littel doc. icon has a media plkayer icon in it, i try to play it on vlc but it says its playing for a fraction of a second then stops, and wont play anythign from there, please help me,

so i download the file from mininova, then what? whats a client, can limewire be used?

Once you get the mp.4 file using a bit torrent client (Azureus) VLC or quicktime player will work. The videos are h.264, meaning that they are very resource intensive, I would check to see if your cpu is pegged when you are trying to play it. If you are trying to play it on a pentium II with 32 megs of ram and windows 98 it is not going to work. If your system should be fast enough, I would run the standard anti-spyware stuff and try to clean it up.

Ok for all that want to download and view torrents. Do this, step one- go download quicktime player, it is free. Step two- go download azureus it is free. Install them both. Then go to the link's are man gmboat post's up. Download it and it should all be pop up windows there asking if you want to download click yes. When it is finished sit down and watch it.

And now I feel stupid cause for some reason I cant get the link to work in either mozilla or I.E., it shows the site just not all the way.