rocketeer

Have a friend that bought a bike called a rocketeer off of one of his friends. I havent seen it, he says it is a 250. He is only 13 and just wanted a bike, so he got this one without any help.

Problem is he says the susp is broke, it is a 2006. Now I've asked around and was told that they heard of them breaking the swingarm weld and also the shock breaking where you set your sag. I've done tons of searches and can't seem to find any info on the net. Can anyone help with this bike?

I'm going to do a search here as soon as the search option comes back up and running, seems to go down from time to time

fell into the chinese bike trap?

What is wrong with the suspension? You may not be able to find much about it. Go to Pep Boys or something and look to see if the POS bikes they sell in there are the same. Sometimes the brand name is shared among a lot of different bikes. If not you may be out of luck on new parts. Even if it is shared, it WILL still be a pain to find parts, but the store can usually direct you to the authorized shop in town that can fix it.

If a weld broke, go to a welding shop and have it fixed.