Sign in to follow this  

Vegas to Reno

We went with two 650's an 06 and an 07. first over 30 expert and second over 40 expert.

Great day for Husaberg!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Any word on Ricky Bozarth he was in the 40 pro class and at pit 14 he was in 15 o/a but he was riding Ironman

We went with two 650's an 06 and an 07. first over 30 expert and second over 40 expert.

Way to go guys! :thumbsup: That's an accomplishment to be proud of.

I'm also wondering about Ricky Bozarth.

The BITD website kinda sucks in the fact that they don't have any results posted yet. (maybe they're on dial-up) :ride::applause::applause:

Later,

Log

I dont know how Ricky placed. I believe he did well despite crashing hard 2 miles from the finish. He was pretty sore.

Way to go! The FORCE was with you!

:ride::thumbsup:

Did you stay Saturday night to find out the results? We were the first bike in 40 over expert, although I may have blown a road crossing and don't know what the time penalty is for that.

The riders stayed, over 40 they got beat by 1 minute 45 seconds. Darn close in that long of a race.

We were on Dragonfire Racing #330, 6th in Open Expert on an '05 XR650 with Barnum's Pro suspension, GPR damper, Cycra handgaurds and Maxxis tires.

NO get offs from any of our three riders, finished in 12:34.

Had a blast learned a LOT and we'll be back if all goes as planned.

Kay/Shmuckle team seized their Husky in the first ~50 miles, bummer.

Very cool race! Loved seeing the Husabergs out there, and the old ATK with Ohlins on both ends.

If I can convince them, I'll have a SHerco 5.1i team for next year... :thumbsup:

There were 2 of the ATK's. I dont know how they did but Charlie and Steve win the over 40 pro alot on the ATK.