Goggles

What do you guys like? I just got a new Vemar helmet and feel like upgradeing from my current goggles... they were just the cheapest ones i could get my hands on. That and they're blue and i just got a red helmet... just doesn't look right.

I've been thinking about the new Fox Main Pro ones... maybe downgradeing to the base model cause i can bearly tell the diffrence between them functionally.

i got my crowbars for 30 bucks USD and i love them!!. although i got them slightly used but i find them awesome. but they are really expensive. i bought them down in the states and then got back up here in the great white north and they were 100 BUCKS!!! so i was glad that i got the deal that i did

I've always worn Scott goggles and never had any reason to switch. My lastest version is the NoSweatxi. The thicker padding takes a little getting accustomed to, but really not a big deal. I like the outrigger setup for the strap. Seems to force the goggles into a wider, more flat position. I'm currently setting them up with the Quikstrap system that I love and won't change back from...but that is requiring some strap stitching in order to utilize the goggles outriggers.

I've got SERIOUS fogging issues, Thinking about trying the dual lens goggles and the quickstrap. Anyone used those??

Yep, both. Fogging is the primary reason I went to the Quikstraps. When riding with a group I would stop at an intersection long enough to make sure everyone was on the same trail...stragglers and kids alike. 15 seconds of sitting still with goggles on = heavily fogged. Popping them on and off with the Q.S. is such less a pain.

The dual lenses work well against fog, as do the single anti-fog lenses.