Sign in to follow this  

mx windshield sticker

ive ben doing my homework for a while and cannot find any were to get an mx windshield sticker for sale.. ? if u no were i could order one that would be great help?

What exactly is a "MX windshield sticker?" I have MX stickers on my truck, just go to the shop and get whatever. I have a huge Yamaha one on the back of my Dakota, and a few small ones on my Ranger.

nothing says "poseur" like a big fox sticker on the back of your truck. or metal mulisha, so cal, fleshgear, etc.

ya...i think a big fox sticker is worse then the ppl who wear fox and alpinestar shirts...

ya...i think a big fox sticker is worse then the ppl who wear fox and alpinestar shirts...

ive been wearing a fox hat since i was like 8 years old, and im 18 now. Whats wrong with fox hats? I have alpinestar shirts too. There is no way you can call me a poser lol

i have a couple alpine shirts to...but i always see the big huge fox sticker on the back of some fat chicks car...or like a lot kids at my school have them and dont skate or ride mx or bmx...they just ahve them to have them

I own a full set of fox gear, and have a fox sticker on the rear window of my truck. Call me a poser, and you couldn't be anymore wrong.

I have a small fmf sticker on my car and a pc works pipe on my yz :ride::applause::applause: i am a poser :thumbsup:

I guess i cant wear a FOX or Alpinestar shirt for fear of bein a poser :thumbsup:

nothing says "poseur" like a big fox sticker on the back of your truck. or metal mulisha, so cal, fleshgear, etc.

I have Big So Cal sticker on my Tacoma!

Call me a poser, and you couldn't be anymore wrong.

Well, you do own a fatboy.

what im saying is 90% of the people with big ass stickers on the back of their trucks are posers. but that doesnt mean they all are. dont worry, I have a one ind. sticker on my truck too. :thumbsup:

yeah i understand what your talking about ..... and posers get annoying but i find myself being a poser i have a big SKIN sticker on my front window and i dont' like or ride FMX

Well, you do own a fatboy.

Shutup

It's actually a Sportster engine, muscled into a shortened rigid fatboy frame, with fatboy parts :thumbsup:

So it's a fatster. Or sportboy.

:thumbsup:

It's actually a Sportster engine, muscled into a shortened rigid fatboy frame, w

Ahhh yes... best of everything. A paintshaker sporty motor... mounted in a rigid frame... I take it its a barhopper???

Ahhh yes... best of everything. A paintshaker sporty motor... mounted in a rigid frame... I take it its a barhopper???

But of course.