Sign in to follow this  

BC Riders

Port Coquitlam

Mostly Tech Riding / single track @ McNutt :thumbsup:

Quesnel! Wahoo!

ride type,

mostly tight timber,

but i love the 100mph stuff in mexico! can't wait to do it again!

kamloops BC

All backcountry riding.

Kelowna, BC

Bear Creek, Nobel Canyon, Sugarloaf, Spinecob(correct spelling?) Mostly trails, with some hill climbs.

Shawnigan Lake Vancouver Island. I ride everything, mostly single track, 94' DT200R

I live in Golden, BC. I ride mostly single track trees with some sand and pit riding and logging roads thrown in for good measure. Ride it all on :thumbsup::ride::applause: my '01 CR500R. Just bought an '01 XR650R with street legal kit and converted it to supermoto. Just getting started on that. Rode Moab the last two years. amazing stuff!! Oh yeah. Gotta love the hillclimbs as well.

Kamloops. Prefer single track woods. Ride mainly back country bush type riding. Lots of technical Kamloops type trails. (Inks, Greenstone, Barnyardvale,Chewls, Scuitto)

06 RMZ-450.

Kamloops, pretty much the same as Keithb7, also the mx track a few times. Add Goose Lake, Noble Lk to the list.

CRF450R w/Rekluse clutch.

Ive never been to Scuitto, is there tech trails?

Coquitlam

Love open high speed logging roads, backcountry, pretty much anything really.....

Squamish :thumbsup: , Hope (Nickelmine Road), Herling Island...so far where I've been. Gotta check out the other places, McNutt and Chipmunk

Ante

Kamloops, pretty much the same as Keithb7, also the mx track a few times. Add Goose Lake, Noble Lk to the list.

CRF450R w/Rekluse clutch.

Ive never been to Scuitto, is there tech trails?

Is there technical trails? :thumbsup: At first I did not know where they were. The more

difficult ones are there, and plentiful. Ever ridden so hard to the point where you threw up? You know, where the hill climbs are tight & steep with roots and rock lips, the trails so technical, you are beat up and tired to the point of exhaustion? If you've been to Inks you must have ridden a few of those type of trails, there are a few out there. There are some good ones like that a Scuitto also.

Maybe you know the area by another name. It is near Campell Lake & Robin's Range. Do you know the area?

No Keith I havent been there at all. Ive heard from a few people its quite mellow and beginner like trails......I guess these people havent looked around :thumbsup:

This rain we just had should sweetin the trails up for a day or 2. :applause:

Yep, the rain was great. I'm packin the motorhome tonight for the long weekend.

Thinking of heading out to some place on the Coquihalla. The kids can ride the old Kettle Valley railway line.

At Scuitto, I rode on the easier trails there for quite some time. The area is pretty big, It took some time to discover all the area and find the harder trails.

Ya scuito has some awesome technical trails. I have lived in b-vale forever and never knew about any of the tech trails up there until this spring.

Think I need to bring a chainsaw next time. :thumbsup:

Made it up to scuitto this evening. Lots of fun. Quite a few technical up hills with lots of 6-10" logs and grapefruit to watermelon sized rocks. Took a while to find the good trails but definitley worth it...