Sign in to follow this  

Clutch Problems, Any Advice?

Alright so I was going to go on a ride, and I decided to check out my bike just to make sure everything was ship-shape (This was after my bike fell off a friends trailer because he diden't tie it down right), But I got all the problems fixed ( Or I think I did)

So anyway, I bring my 250x out, and start it, While I'm riding, I noticed the Clutch seemed to be acting a bit funny, Getting it in neutral was a very difficult challenge, and it doesn't seem to be disengaging properly. When I have the bike in gear, and the clutch is pulled all the way in, the wheel BARLEY rolls, it mostly skids, which isen't suppost to happen.

Has anyone had this happen, and if so, Do you know what problem I have with my clutch.

Thanks,

-Ryan

I don't think thats the problem, Because I tried changing the freeplay, from alot, to a little, to what the Honda Manual says, and it diden't change anything.

Maybe when it fell off the trailer something in the clutch got messed up. I'll probably be taking off the cover and see if I notice anything outstanding.

-Ryan

As far as I can see, No it doesn't look dented in.

When it fell, It got pushed over, and kind of got pulled because the tie downs where still on.

It wasen't that bad of damage considering what could have happened.

It tore up my right side grip, shredded my throttle tube, took off a bit of my bars, and tore up my 242's on the right side, but thats just appearence. After about 100$, it looks as good as new. I'm just hoping the crash diden't screw up the inside of my clutch.

-Ryan