Fork Seals issue

Is anyone blowing fork seals alot? I have blown 2 sets within the first 25 hours on being on the bike. BOTH of my friends have 06 kx450fs also and BOTH have blown there fork seals also. It starts with the right side then the other seal blows as well. My suspension guy told me it was the powerwasher so i stopped powerwashing it and it still blew them. The powerwaher bit is bullspit anyway I have never blown a set of fork seals from powerwashing on any of the 8 bikes i have had. I never spray my forks directly and if i do its at a downward angle.

Is there an alternative set of seals that after stronger or just use stock ones? I have no idea why they are blowing, i dont see any scraps, knicks or anything yet. I have to take them apart again and check tho.

I have blown the right side and would not be surprised if the left goes soon,riding in alot of mud will blow them sooner,rocks also hitting the frame and then bouncing off onto the back of the shock,the smallest of nicks will do it,I checked mine but could not see any nicks,my dealer picked it up and sanded them for me,all good so far.

Ok I havent had much time to start working on the bike. I do bottom a fair amount of time. That should cause the seals to blow unless its way too full on oil. I did ride in alot of mud when they blew. I will have to wash the bike and take a look at it. I havent had time the past week and half since school started (online) + my normal 40 hours a week. Kinda depressing but I need to get a bachelars to make the big bucks!

Is anyone blowing fork seals alot? I never spray my forks directly and if i do its at a downward angle.

Is there an alternative set of seals that after stronger or just use stock ones? I have no idea why they are blowing, i dont see any scraps, knicks or anything yet. I have to take them apart again and check tho.

Here's a little trick your suspension guy does not want you to hear...You can take your existing, or a new set of fork seals, remove the pressure band (that's the little wound spring that applies pressure to the sealing surface of the fork seal), take it apart where it bulges, it is screwed together, just turn it counterclockwise and it will come apart....Cut about 1/4" off the small end of this wire and then screw it back together and reinstall....My guess is your fork seals will not leak for a long, long time again !

?

All the suspention guys are putting what they call "low friction" seal in everyones forks. They are supposed to reduce the static friction between the seal and the fork leg. My opinion, unless you are Ricky or Bubba, yo are not going to notice a difference. They only thing you are going to notice is more blown fork seals. Dont fall into the trap!! Keep the stock or normal seals in your bike and ride all day.

Sure those seals are blown?????A good bit of sand or mud will cause major leakage.Try the wd-40 and a bit of camera film on them before you go replacing them.Mine were leaking at the sand track the other day,(I had no 35mm film,or wd-40)and I used a tin foil seal from an almond can,go in a circular motion up and down,and that fixed them.Rode 2 more times and no leak.