Sign in to follow this  

BeeHive Enduro

You meet the nicest people at an enduro! :thumbsup:

This was my first enduro, at 47 i was told that its perfect for C riders. With all the rain last night, that couldn't have been further from the truth, for today anyway. So i figured what the heck i'll give it a try.I started on line 36 and by the time i got to the good mud holes at about mile 0, i knew i was not in shape for this work out. I made the first 2 checks and was thouroughly exhausted. My bike had gas but i ran out! I figured i should stpo rather than push my body further and risk injury. 2 1/2 hours to go 20 miles not too good. But.... a little work on the bowflex and i'll be back.

I have to say that the club was terrific and i had a blast despite my poor conditioning. :ride::applause::applause:

So they had it! MY dad siad it was gonna be cancelled so we didn't go. sounds like you had some fun, there might be some muscle pain tomorrow.

Enduro very rarley ever get canceled!!! the morning 2 sections with the rain were the hardest sections.. :ride: It dried and tacked up for good traction in the afternoon...

Gary glad to see your not dissapointed!!! give scrub pine a go in on sept 24 www.occr.net for info best training is bicycle ridng to get your endurance up.. and hydrate starting on thursday before the event eat lots of carbs friday n sat.. :thumbsup:

Enduro is definantly TUFF but once you finish your first your gonna be hooked!!!

talked to friend of my on minute 7. He cringed as how the later numbers were going to have extra work in the mud.

Have ridden it on/off for the past 12 years, and do not remember it EVER raining during the event. Normally, your changing an air filter at the gas stop.

And all tree leaves in the woods are covered in dust.

99% of the time it is a great beginner run.

Keep riding and exercising, they'll get easier.