Lost Riding Buddies

Hey everyone, thought I'd chime in and let everyone no I'm looking for people to ride with, Lost 2 buddies this summer(no they didn't die just moved out of state), but I'm worried I'm not going to get to ride much any more. I'm in Simi Valley xr400 can ride most Tuesdays if that works for anyone or weekends with some descent notice. Just started riding 2 years ago mostly desert, (don't like the single track with cliffs on the sides though)but I'll ride them if I have to.

Don't know how fast I am compared to most on the board but if someone needs a rider PM me. Thanks Dan

• 4 weeks later...
Hey everyone, thought I'd chime in and let everyone no I'm looking for people to ride with, Lost 2 buddies this summer(no they didn't die just moved out of state), but I'm worried I'm not going to get to ride much any more. I'm in Simi Valley xr400 can ride most Tuesdays if that works for anyone or weekends with some descent notice. Just started riding 2 years ago mostly desert, (don't like the single track with cliffs on the sides though)but I'll ride them if I have to.

Don't know how fast I am compared to most on the board but if someone needs a rider PM me. Thanks Dan

Just check this forum on TT regularly and you'll find lots of threads about organized rides. There is something happening almost every weekend. I occasionally ride during the week too and will post a heads-up beforehand.

R

Hey Dan, I live in Simi as well with a similar situation. Two riding buddies moved over the last couple years, one to Oregon and one to Texas, but I still have a couple others, you're more than welcome to ride with us. I ride just about everything, tracks, trails, desert, you name it, I'm up for anything. I'm currently in the market for another bike right now (sold my 426 a few weeks ago), but I'll be back in the saddle in no time. PM me and we'll hook up and go riding.

That sounds great I'll keep everyone on my short list(so far) to ride with. I like to ride anywhere,mostly desert though, the xr4 is a bit heavy for tight single track, I can ride most Tuesdays in the morning, and either another day during the week or a week end, try and camp every other weekend in the desert during the winter also. I get to ride this Friday at rower flat, taking the wife and her xr100 out, she's started riding cal city last year so this should be a good challenge for her, and I get to sit on my bike again. if anyones up there and you see an xr4 and xr100 stop and say hello (we won't be going very fast. Dan