Sign in to follow this  

twin air filter kit??

I'm getting my new 07 crf250 on Monday. :thumbsup: I am ordering some things and one of them is the twin air filter kit that removed backfire screen. what if Any jetting changes will I need to do or will i just need to adjust the fuel screw.

Any input would be appreciated thanks guys. :ride:

i wouldnt even waste your money on that. just get the backfire filter for $30 and cut out your screen....

I like mine, its alot easier to get on/off then stock

its true, but it still wasnt worth $118, i love it but i wasted my money.. o well

and about jetting?.. get the next size bigger main jet, it will run alot better

Keep in mind Twin-Air offers 2 different powerflow kits for the CRF. One is just the filter and an aluminum cage. That's the one that is like $118. It's still a PITA to remove/install the filter with that one because you still have the huge hump on the filter base.

The other powerflow kit also has a filter and a nice aluminum cage, but it includes a new filter base that replaces the stock one in the airbox. It is flat instead of humped and allows much more room to work in there and remove/install the filter. It costs like $229. Very pricey, but I've reused mine on my 05, 06, and now I'm putting it on an 07 450F.