Sign in to follow this  

CR250 For Sale?

Does anyone have a 2002-2006 CR250 for sale in the 2000$ price range?

$2,000 seems pretty low, but then I live and CA and everything here is overpriced.

You'll get a clapped out bike for $2000.00(2002-2006) that's way to cheap to sell a good bike!! I just sold my 01 CR 250R for $3500.00 on 8/21/06. It was super clean & Trick! The buyer got what he paid for..Good luck though,and, If you do get one for that price, don't get mad when it takes a shit on you..

$2,000 seems pretty low, but then I live and CA and everything here is overpriced.

I was thinking the same thing. For around $2000 you can get an early 90's model here.

Wow dude i wish u woulda sold that 98 to me. Lol That thing looks awesome.Probably runs awesome too.

I just sold my 01 CR250R for $3,600.00...And I was still sad about it!

Wish I lived in California. Mine has never had a wrench on the engine (except to rejett) still on original tires. not a tire spoon mark on it. still in stock form. chain and sprockets included.Couldn"t get a bite all summer on it.

Wish I lived in California. Mine has never had a wrench on the engine (except to rejett) still on original tires. not a tire spoon mark on it. still in stock form. chain and sprockets included.Couldn"t get a bite all summer on it.

Same here. Then I just parked it in front of my work on a busy street, and, 3 days later it was gone!

I have a very low hour 02, still on original tires for sale. Bike is imaculate with many extras, never raced, cared for better than most people take care of themselves, never ridden hard and put away wet. It is listed on Ebay item #110031301744, with a buy it now price of $2600 but I could let it go for $2300. Not sure where you are at in NC but I live in Virginia Beach. If you are interested contact me at 757-513-4612. Richard