Sign in to follow this  

Labor day weekend

I'll be in CA, so the only thing I'll be riding is the bad ass 4 engine liquid fueled crotch rocket aeroplaine's.

Be safe,

Don

Id be good for something on sunday. Probably looking towards Bithlo if there gonna be open. It seems anytime theres rain they just dont care to go over the track to get it ready for the riders and they just leave it closed.

Beasley's Knob, Houston Valley, Preston Cooper wildlife reserve, Coal Creek- We are heading out this Wednesday night.

I get wood thinking about climbing some REAL hills on my 525. :thumbsup:

Lets make a trip North to one of the Ga tracks...like Bremen! If a few of us go the cost will be cheaper. I can fit two other bikes in the enclosed trailer. We can go up early Sat/late Fri and return Sun nite...

I'm thinking about riding the friday night practice then again on sunday. I would like to make it to quick tracks, bartow, waldo, or some place I haven't been to yet and ride bithlo sunday. I wounder what's open monday??

Sorry dave, no out of state trips for me this weekend. Maybe the next time I have a 3 day weekend.

Beasley's Knob, Houston Valley, Preston Cooper wildlife reserve, Coal Creek- We are heading out this Wednesday night.

Say hello to "the wall" at Beasley's Knob for me.

I'm thinking about riding the friday night practice then again on sunday. I would like to make it to quick tracks, bartow, waldo, or some place I haven't been to yet and ride bithlo sunday. I wounder what's open monday??

Sorry dave, no out of state trips for me this weekend. Maybe the next time I have a 3 day weekend.

Maybe we should break this thread up, we have 27 different people going to 27 different places on 3 different days......

But anywayz, I am up for Bithlo Friday night if Thursday's rain doesn't wash it out.

were gonna be at houston valley monday the 4th if you'll still be out and about,sat and sun we'll be at the highlands in cedartown(just south of houston valley) would like to hook up with ya on one of those days. if you go to coal creek be sure to ride the north side,they've totally dozed all the trails on the south side (where you pay and park) the last time we were there in the spring it was turning into all 8' wide freeway with 1 1/2" stones paving the roads,'bout made us cry :applause:

were gonna be at houston valley monday the 4th if you'll still be out and about,sat and sun we'll be at the highlands in cedartown(just south of houston valley) would like to hook up with ya on one of those days. if you go to coal creek be sure to ride the north side,they've totally dozed all the trails on the south side (where you pay and park) the last time we were there in the spring it was turning into all 8' wide freeway with 1 1/2" stones paving the roads,'bout made us cry :thumbsup:

It looks like we will be in the truck coming home on Monday- we might get a quick morning ride in before heading out.

I appreciate the offer!

If all goes well and we don't get flooded, I'm planning on riding Bithlo friday and sunday, then either bartow or quick track monday.

If all goes well and we don't get flooded, I'm planning on riding Bithlo friday and sunday, then either bartow or quick track monday.

Carl,

Why dont you come up and ride Waldo with me Sunday? You will like the track...

Carl,

Why dont you come up and ride Waldo with me Sunday? You will like the track...

I could do that, I'm still not sure where I'm going to ride.

well you all know where I'll be on Sun. yep thats right QT, I'll be there early.

They have a kids track there dave ?

Not really a kids track but there is another track in the back that kids and beginners play on. There is also plenty of room to ride around in the pits. Colby likes to ride out there.