Sign in to follow this  

Strawberry Fields Forever

Well, another good ride in great country. Too bad SoccerMomSlyko couldn't make it, but from the read of his ride yesterday, didn't miss much. I don't remember most the names that rode with Shady, but I got pics of all but one. Here ya go...

workinthatyamitn9.th.jpg shadysbudnn4.th.jpg shadyintherockgardenxa0.th.jpg olddudeuptopof8.th.jpg odinthegardenjb0.th.jpg katoomyzoomyxn4.th.jpg curtintherockgardenyx7.th.jpg

Nice Pics Rock! Is it that new camera, or is it just that you take great pics? :thumbsup:

Really good ride today, that Strawberry loop is a blast. I was up there yesterday with some of the PolkaDots, and we didn't do the whole loop since a couple of them had their kids with them. Those kids probably could have ridden most of it, but their smaller bikes might have been a problem in some of the rock gardens and on the Slide trail. Today's ride was great though, I'm starting to know the trails a bit now that I've been up there a few times. :applause:

Thanks Rock, Shady (and crew). Hopefully we'l get some mountain rain again soon and we can do it again. I'll post my pics later tonight or tomorrow. :ride:

Nice Pics Rock! Is it that new camera, or is it just that you take great pics? :thumbsup:

gotta be the camera...I'm photographically challenged.... :ride:

nice pics rocky. i cant wait to see the one that oldedude took on the downhill rock section

:ride: Great pics Rocky! You gotta tell us what camera you're using. I just broke the view lens on mine. Crashed at speed, landed on my camera. You know! :thumbsup:

Now, don't take so many pictures of Mini-Me or people will begin a thinkin'. Besides............ you know who will get jealous. :applause:

nice pics rocky. i cant wait to see the one that oldedude took on the downhill rock section

Well all you have to do is ask! :thumbsup:

..........ShadyatBest in a downhill rock section..........

travisdownhillrockgardenef7.jpg

I'll post more later. :ride:

Here are a few more pics from today's ride:

Ryno66 in an uphill rock garden

ryanuphillrockgardenyj3.jpg

RockHounder through the gap rock

tedgaprockct5.jpg

Shady cruising the meadow

travismeadowzh0.jpg

Ryno 66 in a downhill rock section

ryandownhillrockgardengf3.jpg

RockHounder not looping on the loop rock

tedlooprock01jm5.jpg

I'm jealous! :thumbsup:

Not to be a pain in the a**, but tomorrow is the El Dorado bi-weekly meeting at high noon. Dial: 1-866-720-3489, then passcode: 9683102, then press #.

Hope to hear you all there.

I'm jealous! :applause:

Not to be a pain in the a**, but tomorrow is the El Dorado bi-weekly meeting at high noon. Dial: 1-866-720-3489, then passcode: 9683102, then press #.

Hope to hear you all there.

I probably won't be able to participate in the phone meeting tomorrow, but you might be able to do me a favor. Ask Tony if not responding to emails sent to eldoradoroutes@fs.fed.us is their normal practice, or is it just the ones from me. :ride:

I get their automated response that they received my email, but that's it. :thumbsup:

By the way, were you going to bring up that trail through the meadow up at Silver Fork? Let them know that it could EASILY be rerouted through the trees to the north, and it wouldn't be a major reroute like they made it sound like. :applause:

I probably won't be able to participate in the phone meeting tomorrow, but you might be able to do me a favor. Ask Tony if not responding to emails sent to eldoradoroutes@fs.fed.us is their normal practice, or is it just the ones from me. :ride:

I get their automated response that they received my email, but that's it. :thumbsup:

By the way, were you going to bring up that trail through the meadow up at Silver Fork? Let them know that it could EASILY be rerouted through the trees to the north, and it wouldn't be a major reroute like they made it sound like. :applause:

I've had them take 1-2 weeks before they've responded to my e-mails. I will be talking about the silver fork trails for sure and how easily they could be re-routed. Another friend of mine who's been helping be along with this process said he talked to Tony on Friday and the FS is really wanting to push the new and improved Alt. C. Of course, that's just taking his word for it, you can't see the new Alt. C because it's not posted on the web yet. I'm sure they're looking out for our best interests!

Well all you have to do is ask! :thumbsup:

..........ShadyatBest in a downhill rock section..........

travisdownhillrockgardenef7.jpg

I'll post more later. :ride:

Now that is what i am talking about!!!!

:ride: Great pics Rocky! You gotta tell us what camera you're using. I just broke the view lens on mine. Crashed at speed, landed on my camera. You know! :thumbsup:

Now, don't take so many pictures of Mini-Me or people will begin a thinkin'. Besides............ you know who will get jealous. :applause:

$179 - Nikon 5600 "coolpix" @ target.

A couple of more pics, had to get at least one of everybody :thumbsup:

OldSchool2 in that downhill rock section

steve03qg0.jpg

Josh getting through the gap rock

josh04df8.jpg

nice pic OldeDude thanks :thumbsup: now i have prof i went riding. sometimes the wife thinks i just tow my bike to the titty bar and throw some dirt on myself before i come home

sometimes the wife thinks i just tow my bike to the titty bar and throw some on myself before i come home

OD- nows the time to break out the "love couch" pic :thumbsup: