Strawberry Fields Forever

Nice Pics Rock! Is it that new camera, or is it just that you take great pics? ?

Really good ride today, that Strawberry loop is a blast. I was up there yesterday with some of the PolkaDots, and we didn't do the whole loop since a couple of them had their kids with them. Those kids probably could have ridden most of it, but their smaller bikes might have been a problem in some of the rock gardens and on the Slide trail. Today's ride was great though, I'm starting to know the trails a bit now that I've been up there a few times. :applause:

Thanks Rock, Shady (and crew). Hopefully we'l get some mountain rain again soon and we can do it again. I'll post my pics later tonight or tomorrow. :ride:

:ride: Great pics Rocky! You gotta tell us what camera you're using. I just broke the view lens on mine. Crashed at speed, landed on my camera. You know! ?

Now, don't take so many pictures of Mini-Me or people will begin a thinkin'. Besides............ you know who will get jealous. :applause:

I'm jealous! :applause:

Not to be a pain in the a**, but tomorrow is the El Dorado bi-weekly meeting at high noon. Dial: 1-866-720-3489, then passcode: 9683102, then press #.

Hope to hear you all there.

I probably won't be able to participate in the phone meeting tomorrow, but you might be able to do me a favor. Ask Tony if not responding to emails sent to eldoradoroutes@fs.fed.us is their normal practice, or is it just the ones from me. :ride:

I get their automated response that they received my email, but that's it. ?

By the way, were you going to bring up that trail through the meadow up at Silver Fork? Let them know that it could EASILY be rerouted through the trees to the north, and it wouldn't be a major reroute like they made it sound like. :applause:

I probably won't be able to participate in the phone meeting tomorrow, but you might be able to do me a favor. Ask Tony if not responding to emails sent to eldoradoroutes@fs.fed.us is their normal practice, or is it just the ones from me. :ride:

I get their automated response that they received my email, but that's it. ?

By the way, were you going to bring up that trail through the meadow up at Silver Fork? Let them know that it could EASILY be rerouted through the trees to the north, and it wouldn't be a major reroute like they made it sound like. :applause:

I've had them take 1-2 weeks before they've responded to my e-mails. I will be talking about the silver fork trails for sure and how easily they could be re-routed. Another friend of mine who's been helping be along with this process said he talked to Tony on Friday and the FS is really wanting to push the new and improved Alt. C. Of course, that's just taking his word for it, you can't see the new Alt. C because it's not posted on the web yet. I'm sure they're looking out for our best interests!

:ride: Great pics Rocky! You gotta tell us what camera you're using. I just broke the view lens on mine. Crashed at speed, landed on my camera. You know! ?

Now, don't take so many pictures of Mini-Me or people will begin a thinkin'. Besides............ you know who will get jealous. :applause:

$179 - Nikon 5600 "coolpix" @ target.