Sign in to follow this  

07 or 06?

did honda do anything to the 07 to make it more reliable? should i buy an 07 or get an 06 leftover?? and how are your 06s holding up im trying to choose between a yzf or crf

dont get an 06 yamaha. if ur gonna get a yamaha get the 07. the 06 crf's are extremely good. i love the 06 honda to death. ride the honda and ride the yamaha. get which ever one feels right.

it doesnt matter which one you get or what year you get. yamaha recalled their only major problem they've had in years and other than that they were rock solid when I had them. lots of hours on them. my honda seems to be getting ragged out alot faster(in 5 months of riding 3-7 times a week have had new fork seals, brakes, clutch, and top end, and about to get new sprockets) but I have gotten faster as well so it's hard to tell. yamaha has a rep for reliablity but either will be pretty close. pick the one that feels the best when you sit on it. :thumbsup:

get the 06 honda i had 80+ hours on mine when i did a topend.. i already got about 20 hours on it after the topend and it is still running strong