Sign in to follow this  

Joliet Wednesday Night?

I'll be out of town. Not going this week, but let us know how the track is. I'm debating on racing Sunday and will all depend on whether he disked the sand in or not.

Anybody going to Joliet on Wed. night?

I can't do on Wednesday, but I am planning on Thursday. I want to see how the track is after this sand deal. I'm racing on Sunday, so I would like to get some laps in on the new stuff.

BTW--Ron, you have to race Sunday, we will make our own class :thumbsup:

BTW--Ron, you have to race Sunday, we will make our own class :thumbsup:
Let me know what you decide, I will race if you decide to. I think Nick is still up in the air, but the sand didn't bother me that much. All that riding in Florida may end up being an advantage.

Let me know what you decide, I will race if you decide to. I think Nick is still up in the air, but the sand didn't bother me that much. All that riding in Florida may end up being an advantage.

I am definatly going to race on Sunday. Just depends what class in can cherrypick in..............yea right

I'm sure my kid will be there. Drives a burgandy Ford Ranger w/ Suzuki on the back window and rides #22 plus I believe he is racing both Sat night and Sunday

I haven't seen the classes, I just assumed I would be running +40. I'll figure that out when I get there.

I haven't seen the classes, I just assumed I would be running +40. I'll figure that out when I get there.

As we spoke about @ BR, that +40 class is pretty fast. Besides, I'm only 37.

Maybe +30B would be more fun???? I think that I have 2 other buddies coming down to race that class as well. :thumbsup:

Red and Donny raced +30B on the SX track this past Saturday. There were 4 guys, all pretty mellow, I think Donny jumped the smaller triple once or twice, but other than that, no ringers. We'll probably be there this weekend too.

Doesn't look like I am going to make it Wed. night after all. Working later than I thought. See everyone at the Walnut Thumpertalk ride on the 10th.

Anyone go out last night or tonight? Have they groomed the sand into the track or left it?