new brake rotor.

My bike fell out of the trailer a few weeks back, so I needed a new rear rotor (along with a hub, and some other things) and I replaced it with an aftermarket one. It is not a wave, or a solid rotor.

It is shaped like a normal rotor, except with some square cuts in it, like this:

___----___----___

Except obviosly, the whole thing is round. I will take a picture of it tomorrow or wednesday and post it up on here. It works very well, it doesn't heat fade, and it works very well in mud.

I also have a braking wave rotor and ride in TONS of mud, this year anyways...and it has worked great for me. It also has little to no wear and this has been used for for all races and play rides. I would buy another. (i have them on both the front and rear).

I also have a braking wave rotor and ride in TONS of mud, this year anyways...and it has worked great for me. It also has little to no wear and this has been used for for all races and play rides. I would buy another. (i have them on both the front and rear).

What pads do you use? I was using OEM and it looked like the rotor was wearing fast so I switched to the Braking pads, which are supposed to easier on the rotor. Didn't see a difference in wear though.