Sign in to follow this  

Are there any forks that will fit this bike besides aftermarket.

I keep blowing out the fork sliders and dust boots. They have Been rebuilt 3 times. Is there a real set of forks that will fit and 03 xr50, with out going aft

ermarket?

Thanks,

John

well than i dont really know what you mean?

i can prolly answer your question, but clarify it a little bit.

I keep blowing out the fork sliders and dust boots. They have Been rebuilt 3 times. Is there a real set of forks that will fit and 03 xr50, with out going aft

ermarket?

Thanks,

John

what springs do you have?

clean out the seat for the c-clip with a q-tip, may need to get new c-clips if you bent them by removing them without the proper tool.

Lol you should cut off the whole front end off of a CR250 including the steering head tube then just weld it on to your 50. Then cut the rear end of a long travel XR200R and weld it to your frame. It would look like this only the bike would be way smaller and have WAAY more ground clearance:

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b302/fretslider51/adfg.jpg

That would be like the sickest 50 ever....

Somebody should do some photoshopping just to see what it would look like...

Lol you should cut off the whole front end off of a CR250 including the steering head tube then just weld it on to your 50. Then cut the rear end of a long travel XR200R and weld it to your frame. It would look like this only the bike would be way smaller and have WAAY more ground clearance:

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b302/fretslider51/adfg.jpg

That would be like the sickest 50 ever....

Somebody should do some photoshopping just to see what it would look like...

Lots of help there. You are beating a bike made for kids. I am sure if you blew out the forks 3 times your fork legs are spaghetti by now. Just spend the money and get some springs and fork legs. Cutting corners is another way to get hurt.