Sign in to follow this  

Labor day weekend: the ol lady threw me out da house LOOP 6 or name your poison RIDE!

OK ya all bigbob is back. YamahaGinger says I'm getting too creepy all hanging round, chasing her all the time. So.......I am following orders to go get out the house, and go ride with the boys. I'm back and WE RIDE! Pick a day Saturday? and or Monday, Sunday whatever.

We ride early and ride the Devil's canyon. :thumbsup: or elkins swimming hole or wherever, name it.

Time to get ready for the season.

bad weekend mr Bob. given the whole end-oh-summer harbinger weekend. I can soothe some of that riding pang if you've got this friday open, but the rest of the weekend is dedicated.....

... I've got to give you kudos though that you got yamaginger riding with ya! Good luck to ya...!

:thumbsup: I might be able to do an Elkins/Swimming Hole ride Saturday. I should know for sure tomorrow or Tuesday. :ride:

Foresthill on Labor Day Weekend :applause: for me.

OK ya all bigbob is back. YamahaGinger says I'm getting too creepy all hanging round, chasing her all the time. So.......I am following orders to go get out the house, and go ride with the boys. I'm back and WE RIDE! Pick a day Saturday? and or Monday, Sunday whatever.

We ride early and ride the Devil's canyon. :thumbsup: or elkins swimming hole or wherever, name it.

Time to get ready for the season.

IS THIS SOME SORT OF SICK JOKE??? Seriously, how am i going to fit a houseboat trip, my fathers suprise birthday party, a dirt bike trip, and 2 side jobs in this weekend????? Plus the hot neighbor chic is checking me out.

Hey guys, I might be up for an Elkins ride on Saturday too. I took the hot, dusty summer off from riding but now I need to get back in riding shape before the potting soil season begins.

My son and I went to Sandhill last weekend so my muscles are starting to remember what they haven't been doing for 3 months. I've been riding my bicycle just about everyday, but those are different muscles. I don't think you can exercise the muscles used trying to hold onto a YZ450 anywhere other than actually riding one. I haven't even tried out the Clarke tank I bought for the new bike, an Elkins ride would be perfect for that.

I'll keep an eye on this to see what you guys do, it's too early for me to decide anyway. I might hit one of the MX tracks instead if I don't want to commit to an all day trip. After all, it is still hot and dusty, and I am a "fair weather rider". And proud of it!

MB: Elkins swimming hole for labor day Saturday thing is a fine fair weather ride. we can always break up into small 2-3 man low dust groups, meet at the hole and there is that single track, bear trap hill climb trail down to the swimmin hole you guys love so much off of your fav trail 25.

Shady, if the girl next door is smokin..go 4 it.! :thumbsup:

:ride: Hey?!

Wasn't it just yesterday you were talkin' 'bout Brides and such. Now today she's thinkin' you're weird and needs some space!?

Did someone once say Rollercoaster? Who was that? I should be called SuperSwamie! :applause:

Yeah, hang out with Mini-Me. That'll cure you. :thumbsup:

IS THIS SOME SORT OF SICK JOKE??? Seriously, how am i going to fit a houseboat trip, my fathers suprise birthday party, a dirt bike trip, and 2 side jobs in this weekend????? Plus the hot neighbor chic is checking me out.

Cool her off by showing her your sub artic room.

Some of ya'll should come north and hit up a Damone Special Almanor Tour.

Riding Early AM back for breakfast then hit the lake sippin brews for the rest of the day.

Any takers?

Some of ya'll should come north and hit up a Damone Special Almanor Tour.

Riding Early AM back for breakfast then hit the lake sippin brews for the rest of the day.

Any takers?

where up north?

maybe I should call it the dog days of summer ride.......... rain seems like 3 months away

If you guys are going to the swimming hole then shouldn't you name it the "Gay Pride Ride"?

If you guys are going to the swimming hole then shouldn't you name it the "Gay Pride Ride"?

whatever, at least we are RIDING, not laying round gettin fat n old.

Hi All,

New to the forum. I've not ridden at Elkins' before and wouldn't mind going with some people that actually know the area(what with all the scratched-out trail markers and all). Anyone I should PM for more detailed info.....?

Let me know thanks

Hi All,

New to the forum. I've not ridden at Elkins' before and wouldn't mind going with some people that actually know the area(what with all the scratched-out trail markers and all). Anyone I should PM for more detailed info.....?

Let me know thanks

ok well I know this much I want to ride and I know Elkins Flat, so if you are good for an early start, we meet at the somerset grill at 7 am. That location is about a 15 minute drive from the Missouri flat exit off HWY 50. we can post directions. ask here, don't PM me. I hates pms

where up north?

I'll be at Lake Almanor all weekend.

It would be at least a 3 hour drive from Folsom.

Hey this would be a good chance to meet some of you guys, but I rode Elkins last weekend. And, as much fun as it was, I can't do it two weeks in a row. I'm headed to stony this weekend, but I'll check in witch ya next week.