Sign in to follow this  

WR 450 06 Jetting

Hi there all , not sure if im posting this in the right spot but have been having some jetting troubles to my WR450 06 model since fitting a yoshimura TRC slip on exhaust, currently have the jetting set at MJ 168, PJ 48, havnt touched the fuel screw, and the adjustable needle clip on 3rd from top had it on the 4th and seemed to miss a fair bit when you held the throttle in the one spot so went to the 5th clip and was worse so went back to 3rd and seemed a bit better but is still there slightly. The rest of the bike has all the other mods including air box, grey wire, throttle stop, twin air filter. have seen some good reviews on the JD kit so am wanting to know how and where to purchase this in australia and what # kit would i need for my model bike. Any help in this area would be much appreciated.

Cheers

Try out the WR450 forum. There is a Sticky posted at the top of the forum that gives a good starting point for jetting, and there are a bunch of aussies in that forum that can tell you where you can order the JD Kit.