Sign in to follow this  

JoeMcLaughlin "Rock & Roll"

You and your sadistic bunch of JCTR's are Bass Turds!

I HAD A BLAST TODAY! :applause::applause::applause:

I hadn't ridden the Jones Creek area in,,,,,,6,,,,7,,,,,,,8 years???? About half way up those frig'n rock gardens you guys call trails all those ugly flash backs came back of when I use to ride there.

Is it true all the JCTR's members have carry softball & basketball size rocks up each hill and cover every inch of DIRT on the trails?

I must admit some of those trails on the hard course almost kicked my butt but I never went down and never got a scratch so it was a great day. Well, I did take one trip over the side of a trail and got the bike stuck between a log & a stump, BUT I DIDN'T GO DOWN. :applause::applause::applause:

For the first real ride on the new KDX-200 turned out a success, the lil turtle crawled every stink'n rock infested mountain and climbed all the logs you guys threw at it. :thumbsup:

Oh, the section you guys had after the first blacktop section (tight single track) was a major HOOT!

Good Job JCTR's, it was a good layout and ride. :applause::applause::applause::ride:

Agree, hot, dusty, & fun with friends. Switched from a DRZ to a KTM 200 & felt like I coulda turned cartwheels in the parking lot. Ok so maybe not, but fun & challenging just the same

Ya that flat set me back a bit. I never did run sweep. The sweep crew left before I got back. I am busy editing pictures right now (around 550). I love the pictures from up an shale! My Comcast service has been up and down for weeks so uploading is proving to be a real pain. We have all year to plan out the next poker run so I hope we can ditch the road action for next year. I wish DNR had let us use Old Ugly but it was not in the cards for today. A lot of the tight technical trail you talk about is going to be long gone in the next month after a 100 acre timber sale is finished. There were a LOT of the club members that put in a lot of time to make that poker run happen. You guys thanked us with the good turnout. We ended up with about 240 people.

Joe.........

Pics here: http://www.tripleateam.com/dirt/v/Jones-Creek-Trail-Riders/rocknrollpokerrun2006/