Sign in to follow this  

Aftermarket Slave cyclinder option?

Does anyone know if there are any aftermarket options for the husky slave cylinder? seems to be prone to fail .. but in my case.. hehe by accident I squeezed the lever while the clutch was off.. :thumbsup:

after days of calling and asking about. found out there is non. so called Ferracci used the sponsor discount action and it's on it's way. 100 dollar lesson..

there is a rebuild kit if your housing is ok for half the price. part # on package is 8000 a 3709 dont know if thats the right part # but it is on the package.

edit..... i think i mis read the part #. try 8000 a 3409.

after days of calling and asking about. found out there is non. so called Ferracci used the sponsor discount action and it's on it's way. 100 dollar lesson..

Paul, how'd you get sponsored? I need an in with all the parts I go through.

Paul, how'd you get sponsored? I need an in with all the parts I go through.

Ya have a PM Eric ..

cobb_ridge .. the circlip poped out of the housing and took the retaining metal sloted part of the slave housing with it. :thumbsup: .. it's hosed I tell ya..

I made the same mistake some time back.Slave cyl where not available.All I did was released the pressure and backed the piston into the housing.Now you can install the cyl and bolt it up.Now bleed the clutch and works like new,At least for me it has.Seems like the snap ring just keeps it altogether.Once in it can not come apart.

can someone please take a photo of the slave cylinder off and how far the clutch push rod from the engine side of things.