Sign in to follow this  

does 6' tall = tall seat?

Im 6' and I ride on the stock seat. It feels fine to me right now, but was wondering if Im tall enough to need the tall seat? I have never sat on a bike with a tall seat so I don't know. Any other 6'+ using a tall seat?

im about 6ft, and i ride a stock seat. i can touch both feet flat, which is nice on the trail.

if you feel cramped, then i'd recomend a tall seat. i like the standard seat, it makes the bike feel smaller and lighter

I just got the tall seat from ceet racing and it is a pretty big improvement for me but I am 6'2" too. I find it easier to move around on the bike, and from a sitting to standing position take less effort, you don't realize until you have the tall seat!

I'm waiting for a SDG seat to come out. I'm 6'4" w/ bad knees and it makes a world of difference. I had a tall seat on my previous bike and not only did it help with my ridding position but I was able to control the bike better w/ my knees. The 06kx450f seems pretty tall, but I wish it was taller.

Their web site has been down for a while so I'm not sure, but they were suposed to come out with one this month. I'm tired of waiting but they have some pretty damn tuff seats.

I totally agree they do make some sweet seats but I got sick of the wait and I will tell ya the Ceet brand is not to bad!