Sign in to follow this  

CRF230/150 Moderator

I just want to say congrats to Coeshow on getting the highly paid position of CRF230/150 moderator.

Seriously congrats! :thumbsup:

Now that you're a moderator can you put a sticky of all the "What Pipe is Best" threads? I'd like to never see one of those again. It's like the Twilight Zone in here! :applause:..... :applause:

:ride:

Thanks guys. I'm mellow. For the most part, theres not been too many problems on this site. Every now and then though we get some problems............

Good luck and ride safely.

I betcha if you look tonight, you might be able to find a trouble maker with multiple accounts! :thumbsup:

Congrats, I don't think I could do that job without mass IP banning and post deleting.

am i the ONLY JEALOUS one on here? im sick of this BS site. coeshow, they are just out to get you. they are putting their "happy" faces on, but deep down they despise you like i do for getting the position. thats it!

lolol. im sorry i had to do it. thats just me! lol

congrats. better you then me!

no really.... its REALLY better you than me. lol

congrats again. i hope you love all the new power! it must be exciting! too bad your good and cool about it. if it were me... id do all sorts of things i wont say so that i dont get this deleted! :thumbsup::applause::applause:

Yeah, not another soul on this site better for this job. I remember before I got my 230 I would read through all the threads, I would read every one almost, I'd read every very useful bit of info Coeshow would suggest. Finnally I got a 230 and I joined ThumperTalk and then he was giving me information. It felt kind of cool, like now he's helping as did he to others. Felt like I met someone very inportant.

Thanks.

AHHH! what about when you met me! thats it. cant i have a thread THANKING ME!!! theres no love for me here...

lol, this is golden. im having so much fun with this!

btw...ditto on what 230 rider said. coeshow is jampacked with info.

am i the ONLY JEALOUS one on here? im sick of this BS site. coeshow, they are just out to get you. they are putting their "happy" faces on, but deep down they despise you like i do for getting the position. thats it!

lolol. im sorry i had to do it. thats just me! lol

I'd be jealous if I wanted it & had time for another responsibility.

Everybody in here right now seems to be pretty cool but next spring there will be some new 14 year olds with brand new 230's or 150's in here that are the gift to mankind. That's Coeshows problem now. Not yours. Not mine.

Coeshow feel free to use this anytime: posting & you :applause:

Being a moderator in a forum with kids will take some patience & maturity that a lot of just don't have. So there! You poopy head! :applause:

See what I mean. :applause:

Take care all. :thumbsup:

gawd! it was a joke! lol, jk. yep he wil have to deal with that. i was a 14 yr old with a 150 too! but i wasnt that bad! i got along with all the guys on here! but some are bad. yes i have had my moments...but doesnt everyone? lol. now im WAY more kickback on this site. ive been here for so long that i just dont care about pleasing anyone anymore. not saying that i go out and try to start things, i just like to joke. it makes it much more light in this forum!! just remember how the 250 forum was a while back! all you oldschoolers to this site know what i mean. the 250 and 450 forums were cutting eachothers throats for a while there! luckily i came in to save the day. lol, jk. this site is all about keepin things friendly, and sharin the love, info, and dedication of DIRT BIKIN! and coeshow wil do a great job of that in this forum.

taa taa!

(no im not GAY...i just felt like going "taa taa")

Is that scumbag crfKilla gone yet, haven't seen him post for a while.

i heart ridin, we met when I was telling about "my fun ride yesterday", it was called. We were bickering about trikes. Those were the days.

yup, days gone and over. my FAVORITE day (or night) was when we hi jacked the whole forum! that was hilarious! we had a conversation going on like 8 threads at once. it was definetly off topic!

what was this thread about again? oh yeah... moderator... see how easy it is to get off topic!

Now that you're a moderator can you put a sticky of all the "What Pipe is Best" threads? I'd like to never see one of those again. It's like the Twilight Zone in here! :applause:..... :applause:

:thumbsup:

Yeah that thread and the "Which 230 is better" are on this forum waay too much. Congrats on being moderator and good luck coeshow.