Sign in to follow this  

KTM sx250f 07 VS. Kawi kx250F 07

im currently riding a kx250f 06. im switching to a 07 im either gonna get a ktm sx250f 07 or another kawi kx250f 07 what do you guyys think? stay green or go ktm? whats pros/cons bout the 07 ktm sx250f? reliable motor? power? what bout 07 kawi? tell me everything you know on this!!!

dude the dealerships dont even have the 07's at the moment the only 07s we have at over here are 07 rm250s and 07 kx250s

dude learn to read, they have 1st impressions on th 07 ktms already out and info bout em on there site and people that own 06s and shy will know/ be able to tell me bout there sxfs same as kxfs

dont get the KTM. it will be like riding a cheater bike. people will get mad. better motor power wise and parts wise. 6 speed, super high revs. People will say they dont know about the no linkage shock but most of those nay sayers havent even ridden one. there is a reason ktm's cost more.

I was watching some motocross yesterday and the ktm sx250f was awsome on the take off, it got the wholeshot by a longshot!

take a look at the KTM with the electric start, I sat on one side by side with the non electric start, and it feels just as light.