Sign in to follow this  

Just moved from California to UTAH

Coming back home. I grew up in Utah, but have not lived there for 10 years. I started riding in Northern California about 4 years ago--mostly trails, hills and desert type riding. I am sure there are a lots of areas to ride near SLC, but I have not been able to find a good website giving me any direction. Do any of you know a good website with directions to the promised land? If not, any suggestions as to where to ride.

I ride a WR450 and a WR 250. My 11 year old son rides a TTR90 and is soon hoping to upgrade to a 125.

I love hills and single track. I am not a huge fan of typical jeep trails and fire roads, but they are better that asphalt. My son is a bit more novice, but holds his own.

I don't think any of my old friends ride, so I will also be looking for some guys to roost with. Anybody needing a riding buddy or willing to have a tag-a-long, pm me or respond here.

Thanks

Welcome! Where did you live in Ca? I moved from Lincoln about a year ago. Your name Trauma sounds very familar. Where did you used to ride in Ca? Where are you living now? Let's ride soon!

I lived in Granite Bay. Not too far from Lincoln actually. I usually rode at Georgetown, Foresthill, Colfax, Stonyford, Nevada, etc. Stonyford was my favorite, but a bit of a drive from my area. Oh, and I moved to Salt Lake--Holladay area.