Sign in to follow this  

When a redneck wants to go camping...

Put some holes in there and you would be the Baddest Animal control officer around

That's not strong enough to hold all the spare parts for your non-DRZ riding buds!

LOL Hilarious, I bet you can Pop some nice weele when it's full. Put the 24 in front to compensate.

Excellent design, nice to be able to see all your stuff without opening the top.

Garage needs a bit of a tidy up.

ron W.

rjsurfer wrote:

Garage needs a bit of a tidy up.

Glad someone said it first :applause::applause::applause:

I was going to suggest Regalman buy a few more of those plastic bins and tidy up the garage a bit. :applause::applause::applause:

BJ (shouldn't talk, my garage is almost as bad :thumbsup::ride::applause: )

Yeah, the garage certainly needs a good Saturday worth of cleaning.

Luckily its a rental and all the appliances and stuff aren't my mess.

Deer Jed,

WAs wundern ifn Granny an 'er rocker cud fit onna bak?...Super :thumbsup: necessity is the Mother of Invention.

When a redneck wants to go camping... he builds himself a redneck rack.

redneck.jpg

Here are more pics

Hey just be careful you don't over fill that thing. Have a look through this gallery. This guy had that same set up and he ended up overloading and snapping his sub-frame...just a heads up!

http://www.nbriders.ca/phpBB2/modules.php?set_albumName=The-Long-Ride-Home&id=PIC_0100&op=modload&name=gallery&file=index&include=view_photo.php

This guy had that same set up and he ended up overloading and snapping his sub-frame...just a heads up!

Yeah, that was certainly a concern of mine. I'm not sure I'd want to do anything like this if I planned to go offroad. I'm sure it wouldn't take a whole lot of weight if you were slamming through whoops on a trail to do bad things to the subframe.