Sign in to follow this  

Found a house

Hey everybody, I/we found a house in Mapple Valley. I should be moving in around the 15th sept. If all goes well I'll be looking to ride soon after as well. i started a thread a while back and then I dropped off the radar, too bussy looking for a house to visit back :thumbsup: . I'll be looking to hook up with riders in my area and getting to know people. I just relocated from California, good ritence too. I realy got tired of all the JACK A :ride: there. NUFF SAID :applause: . Hope to here from some people and welcome any suggestions on places to ride near and far.

I guess i should have thrown that out at the start. trail, technical, desert and woods. Thanks for the congrats.

Ok, well sorry I can't help you with the trails. I only know all the MX areas.

I'm sure somone will respond with some key areas for trail/desert.

Take care!

for technical trails try reiter pit(gold bar) and walker valley. The desert is on the east side of the cascades.

Congrads on the house,

You'll find many a great places to ride up here.East of the Mountains is real sweet single track that'll keep you on your toes.Lots of other places with in a hour or two.PM me when your looking to ride and I might be able to show you around some of my favorite secret trails.

See ya round

Ride safe and quiet....

Congrats Jim!

I'll be over on Sep 17th when all the unpacking is done for a BBQ :thumbsup:

I think a group of us are heading to Gifford on the 9th. If you can make it then let me know. If not, then we'll do it another time.

Hey pincusion, is that the new 2SMOKER in the avitar? How do you like that bike? I bet you can fling that thing around like a toy after riding the 4SMOKE beast for a while. I'll let you know when the BBQ is.

I live in Maple Valley but all of my riding and places to ride involves Trials Bikes. Most of my riding this Summer has been in the Teanaway area about 105 mile drive and 2 hours away.

There are several Trials Riding areas near here too. :thumbsup: