Sign in to follow this  

quick question about yoshimura

i put a dr.d on my 06 and everybody said that it was gonna bolt up perfectly... but no it wouln't line up to my subframe at all! we had to push and make it fit,it works pretty good but....

i am looking into selling my my dr.d just because it didn't fit well...

and i have saved my money and i can afford a yoshimura off ebay but its a TRC comp will this fit onto my 06 without having to push and ram it???

its a good deal and i know this will work well but i want it to fit well

any 1 know this :thumbsup:

thanx!

sounds like you might have bent your subframe. you might have the same issue with the yosh if thats true. but if you already have it on there why would you buy a new one??

i don't think i have my subframe that bent because my seat and side panels line up perfectly....... and it dosen't look bent at all.... and the dr.d is off like quite a bit and needs some bending...... and i would just sell the dr.d on ebay again so the yoshumura wouldn't cost me much more

I have a 06 and put the Dr D on it. All lined up perfect, either your frame is bent or call the pipe maker and have them send you a new one

i don;t think dr.d's exst fits from 04-05 and then they made 1 for 06...

i dunno i am gonna try putting it onto my dads 05rmz250 to see if it fits well.....

i think my subframe is outa wack cause i have tooken some bad crashes this year......

dr.d dosen't and 2 bro's dosen't and i know the 04-05 ,stocks exhaust are dirrerent then the 06 1 i just want to make sure i am kinda thinking i am just gonna keep the dr.d cause it works ood but i can't decide!

My Dr. D is the best fitting pipe I ever used in 30 years of riding and racing, somethings wrong. Btw it also adds power. KXF 06 250

:confused:hummm i am confused then............

can does any 1 know forsure because my dr.d had to be ramed on........ i dunno

like the header and everything else bolts up perfectly but the muffler dosen't want to line up to my subframe it sticks up past it :applause::thumbsup:

and we had to push down on it to make it line up.......

i might go with the yoshimura or i am going to email doug dubach do u think he will do anything :applause:

thanx