Lake Elsinore Track question....

I've never been to the track at Lake Elsinore aand had a couple questions.

I want to take my kids and some friends on a weekday when they are out of school. I called the recording and they say it's $20 per bike which is self explanatory but then it also says it's $20 for an annual membership. Do you have to have a membership to ride for (1) day? If so, then it really is $40 per bike for me right?

nope...u gotta pay a membership to ride there..20$ to ride each time.. The 1 year membership costs 20$ per year, they used to let you pay an extra 5$ if u didnt have the membership but now you have to have it or u cant ride..

Im sure if you tell them you dont live by or wont ever be riding there agian they might let you ride without buying the gay membership

I bought the membership the first time I went, and in the half dozen times I've been back they have never asked for my membership. I do ride only on weekdays though, so that might be a factor. The staff there seem very nice. It wouldn't hurt to speak to someone and ask about skipping the membership for the day.

Yeah, I've called them and left a message but no return call yet. I'm not going out there for $40 a person. Heck, I can only be there 4 hours and have to go because my daughter has to get back for field hockey practice.

I'm also not willing to "wing it" and hope to get in. If they don't call m eback with some good news, I'll just go to the beach instead.