Here is a nice pic of my DRZ from last Fridays Bike Night at Iron Pony in Columbus

Isnt that place great? I have been there twice. Drove all the way down from Akron but it was worrth it. Each time I spend about 2-3 hours in there and still didnt see everything. I bought all my riding gear there. Its nice to have a place like that where they carry EVERYTHING in every size. I didnt see those 2 ladies there though. may have to go back

Isnt that place great? I have been there twice. Drove all the way down from Akron but it was worrth it.

I drive down about twice a year from mid-michigan. HOWEVER, I rarely buy anything from them while I'm down there. Mostly, I just want to try on the latest gear and then buy online.

It really frosts my butt that when you go there, the prices are higher than their online price, plus I get smacked with taxes. So, if I do buy something I wait till I get home and order it online and get free shipping. I have contemplated bringing my laptop in and buying everything online while browsing their store, then smart assedly ask them if I can pick to save them their shipping costs.