Sportbike Rally

I attend the Sport bike Northwest Rally this W/E. What a hoot :thumbsup:Wonderful weather, super area: Columbia River Gorge @ Stevenson, WA. I was a little concerned about these folks accepting a SM in their ranks, no worries! I had more folks looking,asking questions, and saying that they wished for such a mount for this area. There are tons of great site seeing, super twisty roads. I was so busy riding I didn't get enough pics to share. A super, 4 day W/E.

I rode both sides. Luckily, it's really my area, 55 miles from home.The one shot of the road from overhead is of the Rowena loop, old hwy 30, between Mosier and The Dalles.If you get a chance to take it you may recognize it , lots of sportier car commercials are done up there.

Added proof: The SM was in the paddock ?

Great pics,

luv the KTM SM, I think that migh be my next bike (KTM990SM)

I get that! I won't even guess how many requests went out for a test ride....answer: NOOOoooooo! Unless ya bought it. Triumph had their demo fleet there, all the test riding you could stand. As a sport-bike rally, naturally that was what the dealers showed. The KTM was in with new Ducs etc. there were a few dual-sports that showed early,this is a really unique rally series, in that 8/24-27 was a combo sport-bike/sport touring rally, followed by the 8/27-30 dual-sport/maxi scooter rally.

I take that route to see family in Spokane.I guess I'll have to ride it next time instead of a sucky car drive.Which side of the river did you ride on or both?

For that stretch, get off I-84 at Mosier, follow the old highway to

The Dalles, where you can get back on the freeway. Feel free to pm me for more routes, etc.