Sign in to follow this  

DRZ Ergos

I just can't seem to get comfortable standing and riding my DRZ aggressively. Is it the ergos or my lack of skill? What can i do to get better standing comfort like my buddies KTM 450 has? I put as high 7/8" bars I could find (RM250 high bend) and that helped a little, but not nearly enough. Any thoughts?

Try to get a triple clamp or bar rizer which allows you to move / shift the bar forward. My RTT triple clamp has two positions to mount the bar.

Hmmmm. I will search of the BigDR risers then. Anyone have any for sale? How about that new triple clamp, any idea on cost?

bought risers Wednesday, paid extra to have 'em shipped so i could have them by this weekends ride. Hope to get them tomorrow. Will report on the quality, position, and ergos after all my riding this weekend. Going on big backcountry ride. SUPER STOKED!!!

i need pegs bad, i know. The stock ones are a joke.

Ride report on the risers: SWEET! I'm just about 6ft and the risers worked awesome. My position feels so much better now. Love the difference it made. Highly recommended! Even for not really tall people

i need pegs bad, i know. The stock ones are a joke.

Ride report on the risers: SWEET! I'm just about 6ft and the risers worked awesome. My position feels so much better now. Love the difference it made. Highly recommended! Even for not really tall people

Which brand did you get?

A cheap trick I did was placed a set of pro taper mid rise atv bars on my drz 400s. The way the rake & rise is on an atv bar gets your height up & allows you to roll the bars slightly forward toward you. I love my set up & it cost me 65$. I was also able to invert my front signal lights because I had enough height that I did not have with my stock bars.