Sign in to follow this  

Vibration

All 2-strokes vibrate but the 200exc shouldn't vibrate any more than any other ktm, it will infact vibrate more than a kdx though

I demo'd a 250EXC years ago and it pushed me away from KTM's til I rode a buddy's KTM300EXC and bought one soon after. Both vibrated less that that 250 I demo'd. It might of had a problem, cause it was really bad.

I think the YZ's vibrate the least, but don't notice the vibes when I'm riding my CR or KX that much.

If its really bad, you can balance the motor. I rode a balanced Husky a friend bought used and it was a lot better. Vibrated like a stock 85, not a 360. :thumbsup:

The worst ever was the Husky 610 4-stroke IMO. It shock, and numbed your hands bad.

I just bought a 99' 200exc and it vibrates like a 125, unlike my dads 00' kdx200. nothing that i don't mind, just hoping it isnt being caused my loose engine mounts or anything like that.

I recently bought a 04 250 exc. I thought coming off the Honda 250x I might have a vibration problem. Yes at idle and when standing still and you rev it there is vibration. When ridding I do not notice any vibration and I am basically a old ***** who likes comfort. I am very surprised and my bike has had the bag run off of it. The 2 strokes are a whole new world of fun!

well if you suapect something is loose then check it. Also check to see if the fly wheel is on tight and if the key may be shearing if you are real concerned. I would just check the motor mounts, pipe mounts, and ride it.

My new 04 300exc makes my right hand numb after 20 minutes. I'll have to check the above. Thanks.

Just bought a new 07 300EXC. I have noticed when riding quick tar sections it vibrates through the pegs a fair bit....

Other than that its fine...

My 07 KTM 250xcw vibrates noticably through the foot begs, but after riding it for about 30 seconds the fun factor kicks in and I don't even notice it.