Sign in to follow this  

Golden Eagles / Theilman trail ride

9/9- 9/10..Who's planning on going? I may get a couple of guys from Des Moines to go this year.

A few of us are looking to go also. Hopefully get a nice group to go. I think the plan so far is to go up Friday night and ride Saturday. Then come home.

What about the rest of you Muscatine boys?? How about you KEV?

Eric-

That weekend is now free- my side install work has been pushed back a week.

Now working on a green light from the old ball-n-chain........

paul

I am meeting Indy there Friday night and riding Sat and Sun, coming home Monday.

How many people showed up for the Spring ride? Do the trails get crowded? Campgrounds fill up early? Any must bring items?

I was there this spring. I think maybe 70 people or so. It's nice though, all the trails are one way and you usually don't run into people that much because there's plenty of land. There's an awesome lookout on a bluff right after the start of the trail. Great riding, Sand, rocks, single track, and river bottoms which seem to go on forever...just a blast.

The only thing you are required to bring, is a AMA card, money and a quiet bike. They will sound check you, before you can register. I think it's 96db?

Plenty of room to camp.

I'm heading up there tonight, maybe I'll see some of you guys. Silver Ram with 2 KTM's and a Husqvarna

But some great riding...and the rain held off until this afternoon. :thumbsup:

The score: trees= 1 headlight= 0

I look forward to the spring ride.

paul

Had a great time again! :applause::applause::applause:

Thanks to all the great work from the Golden Eagles MC!!! :ride::applause::ride:

Our group of 10 guys had a blast. 100 miles of riding over 2 days.

That is some of the fastest woods riding I have ever done along the river banks. It was more like supermotard!!!! :ride::applause::applause:

I hope the helicopter and ambulance for the 2 or 3 injured riders does not ruin future events. :thumbsup: I plan on going back every spring and fall. :applause::applause::applause:

Indy, thanks again for the technical help on the bike. I had a great weekend. Thanks to the Madden cruiser gang. They set a great pace.