Sign in to follow this  

Cow Mtn or Middle creek tuesday 8-29 ??

If you can ride tuesday 8-29 let's go,

Leaving Santa Rosa 6am and would like to do 35-50 mi

Allen: 771-9513

Come on guy's,

Nobody can do a day off ? Hmmn ride or work :thumbsup:

Let's go I have a serious condition of "need to ride"

Cant wait for ya to get that 2 smoker, been forever since we have rode.

Gary has to work also, cant wait for the trust fund to kick in :applause:

Two weeks between rides is worst than two weeks without :thumbsup:

See ya soon

I miss having two bikes,feels wierd.

I miss having two bikes,feels wierd.

Ha! just wait until the disease progresses to the point of double digits.

Another two leaving this week, one more after that, one more on the way in and one more soon after that...time to do the valves while I have room and a clean garage!

ahh man,

This truly is a sickness, but a damn fun one.

why is it I just got a new bike and right to the way I want it, yet im already looking for "a newer one ?"

The 07 EXC 450 with a Cal plate right from the dealer looks real nice.

Or a 07 Husky TE450...mmmm mmm good!

Or a set of 17" wheels for your 450 and go motard around Infineon..mmmm

Wait a minute...I think I see some nice KTM black SM rims shod with sticky Dunlop goodness hanging on a rafter now mmmmm

Or get a dedicated track bike for new skills! Trials riding will give you mad skills too! mmmmm

See, you can not say one bike can do it all...one has to have more than one saw in the ol' tool box. :thumbsup:

Though the two aforementioned 450's come REAL close...just don't plan any cross country trips two up..then again...if you had 2 of either you wouldn't need to ride two up with anyone! mmmmm

Ha..Now we will never see you around work. I'm gonna auction off your cube for my parts fund. :applause:

The 07 EXC 450 with a Cal plate right from the dealer looks real nice.

Or a 07 Husky TE450...mmmm mmm good!

Or a set of 17" wheels for your 450 and go motard around Infineon..mmmm

Wait a minute...I think I see some nice KTM black SM rims shod with sticky Dunlop goodness hanging on a rafter now mmmmm

Or get a dedicated track bike for new skills! Trials riding will give you mad skills too! mmmmm

See, you can not say one bike can do it all...one has to have more than one saw in the ol' tool box. :thumbsup:

Though the two aforementioned 450's come REAL close...just don't plan any cross country trips two up..then again...if you had 2 of either you wouldn't need to ride two up with anyone! mmmmm

Ha..Now we will never see you around work. I'm gonna auction off your cube for my parts fund. :applause:

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d83/ossidog/DSC02408.jpg :applause:

I just the other day had a PM with ARM about the disease, And how I really want to have a 259 two stroke next to this.

That bike look's mighty fun,

Go get that two stroke :thumbsup:

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d83/ossidog/DSC02408.jpg :thumbsup:

I just the other day had a PM with ARM about the disease, And how I really want to have a 259 two stroke next to this.

Hey,I'm selling my 05 ktm 250sx,Its totally diled for the woods and the suspention is diled to your weight.

I know its a little new for what your looking for but this is a cream puff of a bike in the woods,very nimble.You will be very impressed,I was after comming off my WR450.Just think of the extra cash your spending as a safty percation.

The sweet suspention will save your ass.Then you wont be posting about the falls,you'll be posting about how much you love a diled mean woods machine.