Sign in to follow this  

bottom end power

Have you put on different exhaust? I hear that exhaust makes the biggest difference. You should look into dual Carbon Pro Series II Ti from White Brothers, they are expensive but if your buying two, its not that bad. The review I read said it makes beginners pop wheelie's because of the power difference. You should look into that pipe if you really want good bottom end.

Also, if you have put in a racing piston (high compression) it should do wonders, I don't know about the 06's but I felt a significant difference in my 04'.

hotcams stage 1 emphasizes on lower end power, and crower can grind you a cam espeically for what you want. another option for more lower end power thats FREE (and free is good) is redbeards AP mod.

There is no part.When ever you change the power around you almost always loose from somewhere else.

PC Ti-4 dual system gives a very nice boost to low and mid power without sacrificing on top.

A vortex ignition (I have the tokyomods curves) does a pretty decent job of changing the power delivery. Between the PC pipes and the vortex set on low end the power down low is fantastic. Just flip the handlebar switch to the 'all around power' mode and the top end is even better than stock. It's a great combination but very pricey.

Im testing inserts on the large carbs right now what im doing is boring the carb airhorn out to a specific diameter and instaling diferent diameter inserts so far the 39 mm insert has not hurt the peak but added nearly a foot pound of torque through the curve maintaining the same peak torque i will be testing more inserts.

Im testing inserts on the large carbs right now what im doing is boring the carb airhorn out to a specific diameter and instaling diferent diameter inserts so far the 39 mm insert has not hurt the peak but added nearly a foot pound of torque through the curve maintaining the same peak torque i will be testing more inserts.

thats pretty cool, i would love another foot/lb

stock bore

big bores are out of the question for racing.

not unless you are a cheater

:thumbsup:

My DrD pipe help a bunch by it self. I also put quick shot on (it works), but the biggest and most noticed change was porting(300 bucks if you take it apart and put it together) a little u4 fuel and wow now I got some low end. starts easy ,runs clean and just has more power ever where. oh yeah that back fire screen .I went with a twin air kit, Of course I can`t afford to ride anymore. but it hauls ass lol