Sign in to follow this  

Harescramble Helmet Cam

does nebody kno y a lot of putfile videos wont load for me. you tube videos always work as well as google but pufile most of the time wont load the video is there a asolution

No more problems from that AA rider jerk!! That was jmr17x hitting the deck at the start. He found out how good those '06 KTM 450EXC brakes are in his first rce on the new bike. It is now officially broken in. I got 6th place in 250C. I am in 2nd overall in 250C with 8 of 10 races done. First has 103 points, I have 91. I'm doing my best to get first, and if not at least hold onto 2nd.

www.sorcs.net

www.putfile.com/walnish

I'm not sure why you are having trouble with Putfile vids. You are the first person who has had a problem that I know of.

No more problems from that AA rider jerk!! That was jmr17x hitting the deck at the start. He found out how good those '06 KTM 450EXC brakes are in his first rce on the new bike. It is now officially broken in. I got 6th place in 250C. I am in 2nd overall in 250C with 8 of 10 races done. First has 103 points, I have 91. I'm doing my best to get first, and if not at least hold onto 2nd.

www.sorcs.net

www.putfile.com/walnish

I'm not sure why you are having trouble with Putfile vids. You are the first person who has had a problem that I know of.

Good Luck :thumbsup:

are all harescrambles like that?

i have been thinkin about checking out the local ones, but if there like that i doubt i will have much fun. i thought it was like off-road stuff. not groomed wide trails like that.

cool vids though. looks like MX with trees!! never seen that kinda vid before.

Looks like you had a blast!! You and that helmet cam of yours put out some sweet footage!

Oh, and that thread with that jerk was absolutely the best drama since Dallas

Most of the Hare Scrables in this series were a bit tighter, or had tighter sections mixed in. It all depends on who is putting the race on. Eddie, the SORCS promoter is known for his grass trails, which can be sketchy when wet, but fun most of the time and a bit of something different.

Enduros are known to be tougher and tighter than most Hare Scrambles.

Go run a Hare Sramble. :ride::applause: You will have a good time. Every course is different and this one was on the wide side at times, but still fun as hell. It made for good passing in the woods.

:applause::thumbsup:

www.setra.org

thanks for the info. i found our local HS web site with races, locations, all that. starting to get my attention.

be great for me on the bigger scale of things to see how my personal best is against the spectrum around here.

i never have the chance to really push myself hard enuogh to see what i am like against others. hopefully i can learn alot from it.

i never have the chance to really push myself hard enuogh to see what i am like against others. hopefully i can learn alot from it.

Check out the site for the series I am racing and click on the race results and look at the lap times and how they vary from AA to A to B to C and some of the age classes. The old dudes are the fast ones. Senior, super senior classes are full of 3o year woods veterans.

I always have a great time, and it is tough running as fast as you can for 2 hrs. straight, not stopping.

The first thing you can do to get ready is to go out with your buddies and run at a quick pace for 2 hrs. no stopping, if you wreck, get up and keep going. It's tough for sure, but the most fun you can have on a bike.

Go race one and let us know how you like it.

www.sorcs.net

I bought the helmet cam from www.actionvideocams.com I have the 480 line

It is a Sony HC-32 camcorder I carry in my Camelback.

www.sorcs.net

www.putfile.com/walnish

Yea I think he is still laying in the woods after I hit him with that tree limb. I put him in his place. I will be seeing you soon Walt!

Yea I think he is still laying in the woods after I hit him with that tree limb. I put him in his place. I will be seeing you soon Walt!

What a wimp. My friend broke his foot within the first 30 minutes of our ride yesterday and rode the whole rest of the day blitzing up hill climbs and doing tight single track. The only problem is that he had to shift with his heel

Check out the site for the series I am racing and click on the race results and look at the lap times and how they vary from AA to A to B to C and some of the age classes. The old dudes are the fast ones. Senior, super senior classes are full of 3o year woods veterans.

I always have a great time, and it is tough running as fast as you can for 2 hrs. straight, not stopping.

The first thing you can do to get ready is to go out with your buddies and run at a quick pace for 2 hrs. no stopping, if you wreck, get up and keep going. It's tough for sure, but the most fun you can have on a bike.

Go race one and let us know how you like it.

www.sorcs.net

I bought the helmet cam from www.actionvideocams.com I have the 480 line

It is a Sony HC-32 camcorder I carry in my Camelback.

Carnegei holds one a year but usually its SUPER muddy but this year I'm gonna do it if the weather is kind enough. Last friday me and my buddy did 5 hours straight of riding so I think my body is in good enough condition. Also we did most of the trail that the race is held on but I'm not 100% sure of the exact track layout. The only problem will be is that I still got the manual decompression release on my bike so I'll get murdered on the start.

The only problem will be is that I still got the manual decompression release on my bike so I'll get murdered on the start.

Get the engine warm 15 min from the start and roll up to the grid with the motor past TDC. One kick and you're gone dude

Huh, thats strange. I've never had problems with putfile before, but your videos don't work for me :thumbsup: