Sign in to follow this  

Replacement Shock Clicker

Alright, long story short, my rear suspension's high speed compression dampner (the little nut along with the larger one around it, which is blue on an '06, on the shock resevoir) came out and disappeared while riding. To buy a new clicker and spring would cost over $800 because I would have to buy a whole shock.

My question is if I can use a clicker and spring from an '04 or '05 bike in the existing threads and all? They should be the same shouldn't they be?

It certainly looks like they might have it on that sight. They only have a menu for Kawaskis and Suzukis, but it says they have them for all Kayaba shocks. I gave Enzo a call and they don't have any in stock, but do have them. I'll try Factory Connection next but don't they mostly specialize in Showa? Thanks for the help!

(RSP)Shock Ultra Adjusters replace stock 30, 24 and 20 mm low speed adjusters in most Showa and Kayaba shocks going back to 1988. They are CNC machined out of 6061-T6 aluminum and are gold and red anodized. It is recommended that installation be done by a qualified suspension technician.

This should cover it? :thumbsup: