Sign in to follow this  

2-stroke pipe

hey i purchased a two-stroke, but the previous owner went beach riding and could care less abuot the condition of the pc pipe. now that its in my hands, i have tried to clean it up a little. (it was almost neon orange). i cleaned it up but its a dull grey color. i was wondering if theres any way to bring back that "new" shine

:thumbsup:

zook212.

Try steel wool. The fine kind. Also, try some stainless steel cookware polish. These methods usually work for me. If not, just do what I did with my corroded PC pipe. Mask off the PC label, then paint the pipe flat black.

thanks. ill try that. i worked for ever and that pipe just came out dull. i never thought about painting it though. that might just be a better idea :thumbsup:

It actually looks pretty good. I left the metal plate that says "Pro Circuit Works" silver.

come to think about it you can nickel plate stuff as well which is cheaper (depending on where you go)

enduro4231 has a sick picture up on his profile of the pipe i think it looks pretty good...as far as powder coating or nickel plating... that would be pretty sick too...where could you get that done?

ill post my pipe pick as soon as i can....haha

There are different places in each area that do coating. You just need to call around and do some research on who is better at what they do. Around here is Vernes plating. There are a few really goo places down In orange county, but as I said there are a lot of places everywhere.